Subject: Thundercache Pro
From: Louise Tremblay Cole

Other LC users may be interested to know that a Thundercache Pro accelerator card will allow memory grades on LC's beyond 10 MG. The only problem I have run into with this setup is that LaserMerge print utility, which I would very much like to use, will not run with the accelerator. Does anyone know of a solution?

Louise

Subject: Mac II Upgrade
From: Alan Larson

I have a Mac II with 5 meg of ram and an 80 meg HD and the 8ook floppy drive and what looks like an empty bay for a second floppy drive. I would like to upgrade this system to at least 8 megs and understand that I need some kind of ROM upgrade for the computer to be able to use 32 bit addressing.

If anyone has any information on new or used parts to do this I would be very greatful.

Of course I wish to do this fairly cheaply.

I also need a keyboard and mouse (preferably used)

Alan Larson