CMD Home | Subscribe | Index | 1996 Index | CM Trading Post

Table of Contents for this issue:
Has anyone else noticed this??
I-net w/MacPlus
Re: LC II RAM
Re: Alternatives to RAM Doubler for 68000 Macs
Thundercache Card for LCII.
Re: IIsi and Daystar Turbo 601
Re: IIsi and disk formatters (was Re: HD SC and my IIcx)

Plus and external HD
LCII Ram upgrade
Re: Grandma's Classic
Apple HD SC and non-Apple Drives
Powerbook 100
Re: PPC lists
Re: Plus and external HD
Re: 7.5.5
FreePPP and a IIfx
Re: IIsi and Daystar Turbo 601

Subject: Has anyone else noticed this??
From: B.J. Major & Dennis J. Gorin

Sorry if I am the um-teenth person mentioning this, but all of a sudden I am receiving the classic macs list as individual messages and not as a digest. I don't have the owner's name/address or I would write them directly.

--bj

The list moderator addresses the matter:

ATTENTION: DO NOT SEND ANY POSTS TO classiclist@hitznet.com

Doing so will broadcast singly to the entire list. We are setting up the Majordomo list server. Please bear with us. Our apologies to everyone for the receipt of individual messages from subscribers who are not following directions. Anyone else posting to the address above WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST IMMEDIATELY. Soon it won't be a problem. See next paragraph, please.

IMPORTANT:

To post comments or questions send your e-mail post to classic-post@hitznet.com.

If your comment, question or answer is appropriate to the list it will be posted and e-mailed to everyone, including you.

Tips for Burnout from Too Much E-mail to Read

Classic Macs is popular and on any given day you can receive a digest with 10 to 25 posts. Sometimes there just is not enought time to read all of this good material. Rather than unsubscribing, we suggest simply deleting Classic Macs for the day or series of days that you do not get a chance to read. Make a note of the dates deleted and when you have spare time, go to the Classic Mac Digest Archives and either download your missing issues by FTP or read them on the web.

The archives are found at:

http://www.nehaia.dk/cm_archives
ftp://ftp.zws.com/classicmacs/

Thanks go to Lewin A.R.W. Edwards for his archiving efforts.